cross-posted

At 13:49 2002/04/17 -0400, the new york times wrote:
>QUOTE OF THE DAY
>=========================
>"It just keeps getting worse. Each time you feel like,
>'That's it,' it gets worse."
>-OR RAVEH, an Israeli reservist just returned from fighting in Jenin.
>
>http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/17/international/middleeast/17ISRA.html?toda
ysheadlines

hi all

more than 3,000 years of invasion and subjection
deserves a smarter approach than
"well, it didn't work before, maybe it will work this time"

if two children are claiming possession of the same toy,
how do we help them solve their dispute?

it's called sharing,
it's called cooperation,
it's called agreeing to live together like brothers
it's called stop the fighting now and hand over all the weapons now
it's called go to your rooms and think about what you are doing

confrontation does not work
confrontation has never worked
confrontation will never work

there has to be another way
not just my way or the highway
let's help each other find it

we have erred in the past
forget the blame
fix the error

janet

ps how about one new state called Palereal or Isestine,
or, holy cow, maybe even Canaan ???

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/