hi all

on Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:15:51 EDT someone wrote:
>this is one conversation that is very dangerous
>...janet, with due respect, your flippant attitude
>about the middle east and your repeated quotes are
>very offensive and i'm confident that could not be
>your intention. this is not a time to be "cute".
>you are causing pain in a venue not only inappropriate
>but in a very condescending manner. my delete button
>works quite well but from time to time i lapse into
>the hope that each of us can stay on point, however
>i find your tone extremely over the line on this
>subject. please...give others the courtesy you would
>like given to you.

i am not responsible for how others feel

i am only responsible for how i treat others

if there is a "disconnect" in communication
i have read that it is best to work on the receiving end

there was no pain intended or alluded to in my words
neither was there any flippancy or offense
or condescension or discourtesy

i am sorry that you have misinterpreted
my words and my meaning
but i stand by them

how can we resolve this misunderstanding?

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/