cross-posted

hi all

on 04-19-2002 07:34 PM someone female wrote:
>I'd like to hear about your experiences with prozac.
>I had to quit taking it after about a month. It caused
>nausea, which was worsening daily, and I had the worst
>acid reflux attack ever.
>
>Wondered if anyone had any similar experiences and, if
>so, did you attribute it just to the prozac or have any
>information about prozac in combination with sinemet or
>requip. i would have stayed on if i could tolerate it- as
>i was starting to lose some of the weight gain from a
>previous med - which was why my neuro chose it as an
>anti-depressant for my situation.

prozac was the last of three anti-depressants i tried
and had the fewest side-effects for me.
i have been on it since 1990
but we are all different chemical soups
just as pd symptoms and pd meds are sometimes quite different among us.
each anti-depressant might work differently for each one of us.
i think it's great that you are trying,
and be reassured that there are lots of choices out there
and success is virtually guaranteed.
have you read the article "making the three tenors sing" ?
it's on my website and might encourage you

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/