Ditto with the Prozac, a not uncommon side-effect to the
Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor class of
anti-depressant. For me, the worse of the lot was Effexor,
which is NOT even a S.S.R.I. Combine that with the fact
that almost all the PD meds can cause nausea and reflux and
you have a problem. I'm still taking one of the older
anti-depressants because of this. You just have to
experimenting until you get it right. Different strokes for
different folks...
Carole H.