Love it Kathleen!  Keep em' coming... we are sure to be a hit!

Subject: Re: Is it PD or just me?
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:31:10 EDT
In a message dated 4/20/2002 10:40:02 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<  I almost hate to say it but but we could call the band the PD-CP's and
our
television commercial for our CD release could say the following," Call it
amazing. A must see for young and old alike. Gutsy and innovative.  4 PWP's
have turned an otherwise disabling disease into a unique way to both
entertain the masses and raise funds for research. These 4 brave souls use
nothing but their bodies to to play the songs you grew up with (Break to
some of your favorite oldies but goodies like in those old K-Tel ads). They
Crack and Pop to everything from "Whole lot of shakin' goin' on" to "You
move me."  This CD promises to have the whole house rockin' in no time at
all. >>

Deborah,

Very funny!  I think I see some promising variations on oldies: Click and
Shout, Pop around the Clock, etc.

Thanks for keeping us laughing --

Regards,
Kathleen