  Murray...keep up the good work... you provide so much info to all of
us...I've even got a Murray folder where I save your emails...it's a thankless
job and we just get where we take you for granted because you're always there
for us...but thx for all your hard work..it's an invaluable service you do for
us..Joan Hartman

Murray wrote:

Re:  News/Views :

Is anybody reading this stuff?  Are you "Bookmarking"
links?

My objective here is to offer everyone the ability to search

the Newswires as my contribution to Parkinson's Awareness...

Any comments or feedback?

Cheers ..... murray