Thanks, I will read it.

Deborah

Deborah Setzer wrote:
 > I finally found fresh fava beans at the grocery store and I bought a lot
of
 > them.
 > Could someone PLEASE send me some recipes and/or tell me how to cook
them.
 > Thanks,
 > Deborah

Dear Deborah,
I've researched fava beans, and have written an article, should you care
to read it:
Fava Beans, levodopa and Parkinson's
http://www.parkinson.org/fava.htm

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/