hi all

on 16 Apr 2002 07:37:30, tom wrote, in part:
>Janet , your chart is a powerful multi-purpose tool.
>I thank youfor sharing it witih us ...

it's my pleasure, tom
that's why i posted it.
and that's why i am cross-posting this.
sharing is my middle name.

>I see the chart aas being helpful tool for my
>Nuero. to asisst the timing of his input of color
>into my daily  routine,  some caregivers could
>better time their attentiion svhedules, or visitors
>who enat to shake your hand rather than to  reveive
>your fullbodied shake. It might help us PWP  revamp
>our med schedule by modifying it for a special event.
>Adapt it  as it allows or prooves beneeficial.
>Janet,, if you will permit me I would like to share
>yur creation with my doctors.  they might opt to
>employ it for their other patience to track their
>on-off routine...

absolutely!
that's why i posted it.
[oops is there an echo in here?]

>...and I thought you were going to dance for us...
>silly me...

hope springs eternal!

>Tom
>PS why do you melt thte CR in your mouth and is this
>he only RX your on or the only applicable to the
>CAN CAN chhart?

i take controlled release sinemet [CR]
and instant release sinemet [IR]
and selegiline for pd
and prozac for cd

i discovered the melting trick by accident

if i take sinemet CR normally,
after a day or two i am guaranteed to have
almost constant dyspepsia and almost almost constant dyskinesia
not a pretty sight!

if i melt the CR in my mouth slowly over 10 minutes say
i get absolutely no dyspepsia and much smoother control
of my ons and offs

sometimes (depending on what i eat)
if i melt a 1/4 tab of IR with 1/2 tab of CR
i can count on a consistent and  smooth 2 hours
which i have been able to repeat up to 3 times in a row
wow!
who knew?

i could have filled in a lot more detail
about my meds and my diet on the charts
which i probably will do for a week or so
before my next neuro appointment in july

janet s. paterson

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/