Good Morning All,
Here is today's installment of "News Reading 101"

Parkinson's
http://news.google.com/news?q=parkinson&hl=en&sa=G&scoring=d

Stem Cells
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&scoring=d&q=%22stem+cell%22&btnG=Google+Search

Cloning
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&scoring=d&q=cloning&btnG=Google+Search

PhRMA Genomics - A Global Resource
http://genomics.phrma.org/today/

PR Newswire
http://www.prnewswire.com/news/index.shtml

Scroll down to Search by keyword & last 3 business days...

Type in      parkinson      or   "stem cell"    or    "cloning"

Search World News for Parkinson's news.....

World News Search page...
http://cgi.wn.com/?action=display&article=13097529&template=worldnews/search.txt&index=recent

Type in      parkinson      or   "stem cell"    or    "cloning"

Search News Index for Parkinson's news...

http://www.newsindex.com/

TIP: A search for Parkinson or parkinson gets equally great
results.  Much better than Parkinson's or parkinson's....

2nd. TIP: If you search News Index for stem cell (or any
multiple word phrase) then you must also select <ALL>
(as opposed to the default <ANY>)

<NEW>
Search Yahoo for parkinson's news...
http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/

Type in      parkinson      or   "stem cell"    or    "cloning"

or AAN  or RPE   or "michael j fox"   or "janet reno"

TIP: Some items have "Full Coverage"  ...   Watch for and
click on Full Coverage...

Is anybody reading this stuff?  Are you "Bookmarking" links?

My objective here is to offer everyone the ability to search
the Newswires as my contribution to Parkinson's Awareness...

Any comments or feedback?

Cheers ..... murray

* * *