From: Charlotte Mancuso <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 18 April 2002 14:01
Subject: It's not too late! Good News about the PAN Forum

TO ALL,

THE DEADLINE TO GET DISCOUNTED ROOMS AT THE HOTEL FOR THE PAN FORUM HAS
BEEN EXTENDED--THE DEADLINE IS NOW APRIL 26!! SO PLEASE REGISTER.  GO TO
http://www.parkinsonsaction.org TO REGISTER ONLINE.

WON'T YOU JOIN US IN WASHINGTON AND MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD!!

ALSO,  SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE STILL AVAILABLE, IF EXPENSE IS AN
ISSUE--SCHOLARSHIP FORM IS ATTACHED!

SEE YOU AT THE FORUM!

Charlotte Mancuso
PS--a few words about the forum experience:
I've experienced incredible camaraderie and bonding with other advocates,
gained empowerment, further education on research, the legislative
process, public/private institutions, greater advocacy skills and
confidence. Exciting new experiences are sure to occur, as well as making
new friends, and reuniting with old friends, all of which I look forward
to with great anticipation.