"Newborn girls are born with a supply of about 150,000 immature eggs."
Ref: American College of Family Physicians Complete Home Medical Guide,
Female Reproductive System.
If only 20 of us (19 including me) are females reading this, that equals
3,000,000 eggs.  Extrapolate the numbers from there.
I do not imagine that these were all intended by the "great
deisigner/engineeer" to become babies/humans/people, nor would this be
possible or even desirable (just try to get an apartment or house anywhere
then)!
Therefore, I would be more than willing (if it were possible), and with a
completely clear conscience, to donate some of these (mine) to be used for a
process which just may possibly allow even one person (already born) to lead
a more comfortable life.
Roberta
CG for Clyde