Hi, All:

I just got an invitation from the Editor of The Californian,  the North
County Times to write more articles on cloning and other topics.  I'm for
therapeutic cloning and most all medical research.  If you have an opinion or
point you want me to make,email me at [log in to unmask]  I'm thinking about
calling next one "The Victims Speak" wherein I will try to tell your (short)
story and opinion, idea.  I or the Editor can change title from "Victims" but
George Lerg's email which you haven' t seen gave me the idea.  Let me know if
you want to be in this and if your name can be in it.  Or anything you want
to tell me,  Thanks for your help in this fight.  Rayilyn