Paula - It matters not how eloquent you are, or are not, nor how smart
you are.  What matters is that you are a part of our extended
cyber-family, and as such, you have the right to express yourself in
whatever way is acceptable to our list owners.  There are a few list
"policemen", who feel they have the right to criticize what is written
and what the subject matter is about, but all you have to do is delete
them, because if you respond, it will start a serious confrontation.
Sometimes that is good, but most of the time it creates havoc.  So keep
on keeping on, and write all you want to.  Jo Ann from Houston