From: "David Moreland" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 10:25 PM
Subject: advertising

On television I see advertisements fir all kinds of prescription drugs .
And then we are reminded of the possible side effects. Has anyone ever seen
one of these advertisements for any PD  drugs. I was just wondering.

As I grow older the more I
Distrust the familiar doctrine
That age brings wisdom.
                 H. L Mencken