Murray wrote:

Re:  News/Views :

Is anybody reading this stuff?  Are you "Bookmarking" links?

My objective here is to offer everyone the ability to search
the Newswires as my contribution to Parkinson's Awareness...

Any comments or feedback?

Cheers ..... murray

Sure Murray, I'm readin' that stuff and I'm savin' the links.

I would like the links for research all in one post but I'm
going behind you and collecting what you post.

I'm savin' up links so that when I want to research a symptom
or topic I'll have these reference sources on hand.

I do very much appreciate all the work you do to
collect this material and to post it in such a readable style.

Thanks,
Gail