 samantha pudge <[log in to unmask]>

samantha wrote:

think frozen shoulder.  my left shoulder also creeks and groans.
it sounds like a ratchet - click, click, click,...  one doctor said rotator
cuff, another said arthtitis, tendonitis, bursitits,...     .[snip]     some
time ago gail vass forwarded information on frozen shoulder.  gail - still
got it?  could you send it again?

sami

=======

yep sami I'll do that today.

A word of caution about me I get the PD list in Digest form and I don't
read  the digests every day... some I may scan the topics and delete.
I can easily miss a note I should have seen, so emailing me off the list
is probably the best way to go.

I will get that info to you within the next 24 hrs.

Take care,
Gail