tom, you made me think of something off topic from your question but
maybe important.  Sometimes I can't get my fingers to follow orders
too.  I was discussing the new Windows 2000 XP operating system and he
told me it has a native speech recognition component that is great.  He
routinely gets 90 - 100% accuracy while dictating.  I will be getting a
new computer soon with this Operating System, so I'll keep the list
posted.  Wouldn't it be great if it worked for us Parkies, as long as
our speech holds up anyway.  I'm also going to contact Microsoft to see
if their corperate giving division might be interested in donating the
OS to PWP who can't afford to purchase the software.

Scott Burnett
YO PWP here in Stockton California