Dear Janice ,

If you do agree then I  hold  hopes that you may agree also, that those
that will not be used  to be made into humans, may be allowed to be used
in the cure of many of the terrible diseases which kills and make suffer
humans beings. This in my view should be certainly more "human" than let
they just be discarded and destroyed as for sure these eggs certainly
would .

Best  wishes , Joao