Olga - I'm so sorry you are going through all this.  I don't know of
anyone in the support group I attend, who has had these same symptoms.. I
do know, however, that when I swell after ingesting certain foods that I
have a hard time breathing also.  I get very short winded and take
several deep breaths.  Of course, you know I'm not the one with PD, I'm
only speaking as a CG.  Perhaps you might ask your doctor if flushing
your system  by drinking lots and lots of water would help you.  Best of
luck.  Jo Ann