My father has been on Seroquel for about four years.  It has helped him tremendously with hallucinations and some of the other dopaminergic symptoms.  He had been on as little as 25mg per day, and was on 50mg for much of the time.

He is now up to 150mg at bedtime (due to recurring hallucinations) and I'm concerned that this is causing as many problems as it is preventing.  He is extremely lethargic, and his movements have deteriorated.  Can anyone shed some light on this?

All in all, Seroquel is worth a try.  Watch out for higher doses, though.

Mark Klapper