From: Olga Rónaky <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 16 April 2002 11:58
Subject: Re: No enough breath

Dear JoAnn, Pat, Emily, Debra and everybody who cared me in his/her
thoughts,

- thanks for your caring words. Hans was so helpful that he forwarded my
help-message to dr. Abe L. and the doc  was so kind to answer my questions
by return of post.
I've sent both Hans's and dr. Abe's  hypothesis to my local doc, hope she is
taking into account these theories and will discuss with my neuro.

Though I take all the medicines given me getting some relief still I cannot
breathe normally, nor am able to speak more than a few words and only with
great difficulties.

There was a  question - the PARALYSES  in my throat - not answered by
anybody, but my doc was very anxious about it though she had no idea what
was it  and why was it, except if it could be a secondary, new symptom to my
PD. So, any idea about THIS?

I am not sure regarding the earlier posts but there is something in the far
smoggy past, in my mind that some PWPs  have a drain or tube in their
throats. If it is so, why do they have  these implants?

TIA

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**