I know this may sound really crazy but I decided to ask about it anyway.  If it doesn't mean anything at least maybe it will be good for a few laughs and I'll know that maybe I need to stop taking my body so seriously.  Several months ago I noticed that when I would walk my knee joint popped (creaked or whatever).  I didn't think anything about it until I noticed my wrists popping too when I would try to roll them to loosen them up, then it was my ankles, then my neck and now it seems like just about every joint in my body is popping.  I have "popped " in the past on occasion but not like this.  And it isn't all the time - sometimes my body is quiet and normal!  I have noticed that I am aware of it at times when my meds aren't working so good and I am really stiff.  During those "off" times I feel like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz.  With all the popping going on you can just about hear me approaching.  My son asked me the other day if I needed "oiling".  I have never heard of anything like this related to PD and would just have presumed I was getting old and falling apart ( I'm 47) :)  until I realized that it was worse when I was stiff.  These days I tend to blame everything on 'Mr. Parkinson' but I am sure there are some things ole' Parky is not responsible for and this might be one of them.  Well.....what do you say?  Does this qualify as the first silly question on the list??  I'm almost embarrassed to sign it, but here goes...
Debra