Kaye here again

Very interested in all the cloning and cell stem research info that I can get. I stuck my neck out and am meeting with my congressman about this subject on may 6 th,

I 've been printing out emails on this subject for the last couple of weeks but just need to be sure that I have an honest and complete case against  the Brownback bill.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Sent your input through the list or direct to me at [log in to unmask]