I suppose that I should introduce myself. I am new to the list. I am just looking to for some personal views about what people are going through and what they think about Parkinsons and related info. I am a young mother of 3 1/2 children. My husband and I recently moved in with  my father to help take care of him. He was diagnosed with Parkinsons. He is now diagnosed with "Parkinsons Plus".  I am doing the research routine but I wanted to get a personal view from people who actually have to first hand opinions and knowledge of Parkinsons and Parkinsons Plus.
Thanks. V