I love the band idea!! Songs from the 50's are my favorites.  Too young to remember them personally but they stand the test of time!  While we're out on tour, (we'll need a separate bus for all the meds.)  we could visit different PD support groups and and lead aerobic exercise sessions creating our own music:  "ankle rotations 1..2..3..4.., knee bends, down,up,down,up,down up,down, up, ...now add wrist twists..1..2..3..4.. and start rotating those shoulders.....forget that multi-tasking problem!...grab your neighbor if they start to fall......Just think what great shape we would all be in!  I think we can make this work!!  We just need an agent...maybe good ole' Mike Fox can help us with that one.
Debra