Janet , your chart is a powerful multi-purpose tool. I thank youfor sharing it witih us..  I ccan see it being used to communcate to many othetr indivduals who dont yet understand the phenomennon of "on again-off aagaiin" fluctuations.  It brings to mind a bridge between two  shores.  One says, " Are you shores you aren't kidding about the fact of being better able to go to Wal-mart now than later"?  PWP answers, "Are you shores you dont want to be accmpannied by a twitching somnibulus(sleep walker) we'd better get going now". People that see me out dont know about those 0 to -2 periods that are as much   me as my balding head. It wouldn't be my choice of hairlines but who asked me about that cndition either?  I see the chart aas being helpful tool for my Nuero. to asisst the timing of his input of color into my daily  routine,  some caregivers could better time their attentiion svhedules, or visitors who enat to shake your hand rather than to  reveive your fullbodied shake. It might help us PWP  revamp our med schedule by modifying it for a special event. Adapt it as it allows or prooves beneeficial.
Janet,, if you will permit me I would like to share yur creation with my doctors.  they might opt to employ it for their other patience to track their on-off routine...
...and I thought you were going to dance for us...silly me.
Tom
PS why do you melt thte CR in your mouth and is this he only RX your on or the only applicable to the CAN CAN chhart?