I don't know how to contact him directly but the name of the comic strip is
Tom Toles Comics.  He is a political cartoonist whose home base is The New
Republic Magazine.  The cartoon that I sent the link to was in my local
paper and by searching the web, I found it in day before yesterdays New York
Times online version by doing a search for his name.  Hope that helps.

By the way, the article on cloning in the New Republic was also less than
good.  http://thenewrepublic.com  and click on the cover of this weeks
magazine to see what I mean.

Deborah

Not funny is an understatement.  Makes me want to hurt something.  How do
you contact this asshole?  I hope he realizes that it's a long road that
doesn't have a turn in it.

I think we should all start inundating him and his publisher with mail and
e-mail.

Greg

49/35/35