Paul,

  I found the comic not funny but sad.  It hurt me to see it.  It did not
make me angry, it just hurt. It felt like so many visits to the doctor....
nice try but..... there is nothing we can do to help you.  Understand?

Deborah

It's interesting how the same circumstance will register differently on
different observers. I don't see this as an attempt to be funny which
doesn't
succeed. I see it as a wry comment (read 'sympathetic') on the plight of the
PWP. For me the cartoon is successful.

Paul H. Lauer