As ya'll know, Dr. Tatter from Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
did my DBS back in December and I was surfing their website today and found
that the info for PWP's and DBS has really been beefed up.

The most exciting part was that they now have 4 funds going to pay for DBS
procedures for people who cannot afford it. Take a look at this link for
details:

http://www.wfubmc.edu/surg-sci/ns/md-gifts.html

Also, the live webcast of DBS surgery will be at 5 EST today. Here is the
link to get to it:

http://www.wfubmc.edu/slp3d/

Deborah

This is great news!