Paul,   I agree with you.  The cartoon correctly chastises Senator
Brownback and his fellow travelers for ignoring the desperate needs of
real people to make a philosophical point.  His position won't even gain
him the protection he seeks.  The Genie is already out of the bottle.  The
best thing we, as moral people, can do is to focus and steer the ethical
aspects of the process by participating in it.
   Working for the Cure,  George

Paul Lauer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
04/24/2002 07:33 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network