Murray,

  I can only reiterate all that has already been said.  Yes, I bookmark news
that you have sent.  You have your own folder on my computer too.  I have
also bookmarked your search engines so that I can go to them and search for
other things.  Thank You Thank You Thank You for all of your time and
efforts!  The info is used, appreciated and you do us a great service.

Deborah

 >Murray wrote:
 >
 >Re:  News/Views :
 >
 >Is anybody reading this stuff?  Are you "Bookmarking" links?
 >
 >My objective here is to offer everyone the ability to search
 >the Newswires as my contribution to Parkinson's Awareness...
 >
 >Any comments or feedback?
 >
 >Cheers ..... murray
 >===========================
 >
 >Sure Murray, I'm readin' that stuff and I'm savin' the links.
 >
 >I would like the links for research all in one post but I'm
 >going behind you and collecting what you post.
 >
 >I'm savin' up links so that when I want to research a symptom
 >or topic I'll have these reference sources on hand.
 >
 >I do very much appreciate all the work you do to
 >collect this material and to post it in such a readable style.
 >
 >Thanks,
 >Gail

 >To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]