Murray,

  I have a suggestion for your inclusion in our band.  You know how there is
always someone who does the cymbal clashes for dramatic effect during a
song?  Well, maybe you could be that person.... when you feel a pop or crack
coming, you could cue the maestro and viola... you could be the "dramatic
effect" person or heck, what about simply being the maestro.  We do need a
leader to remind us (since we are liable to forget)...which song comes next.

  The purpose of the PD-CP's is inclusion of all who want to have fun and
laugh....No victims here....just us plain folk showing the public what we
can do that they can't...LOL...The more I think of it, the more I think you
should be the band leader...... Do I get a second on this motion?

Deborah

Hi Debra, Bonnie, Deborah, Carole, and all the poppers and pingers...

Trouble is.... these joints (mine) don't pop and ping on demand...

cheers ...... murray