Dear Deborah,

Reality can be harsh.  But the reality also is you
have touched hundreds of people's lives, some of us
who are living with Parkinson's, and hundreds who
don't.  You have inspired many to take a proactive
stance in dealing with living a life with PD.  I, for
one, am now participating in a research study of a
drug for treatment of PD being done at the University
of Minnesota.

You have been fighting so many battles for so long.  I
will continue to pray for you, and thank God for
giving me the opportunity to read your postings on the
internet.

Best Regards,
Vicky Lynn