Bruce Anderson:  The Canadian Documentary is "The Parkinson's Enigma" and it was on the Canadian Discovery Channel April  11-12.  Pam Bower described it in a message dated 8 April.  It apparently has a lot of good information.  I have tried several times to find out if it is scheduled on U.S. television but cannot get a response from anyone.  I will aask Pam to repeat her message of 8 April with the hope that someone can help find it on U.S. TV. Peace, Bob Berger

---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn