On 25 Apr 2002, at 8:24, Greg Sterling wrote:

> Murray,
> Are you aware of any clinical studies involving Cabergolin?  I'd would
> like to sacrifice myself and be a participant.
>
> Greg
> 49/35/35

Sorry Greg, no studies stateside that I could find... murray

The study of cabergoline (not available in the United States)
http://www.parkinson.org/aanpractice.htm

There was a 5 yr. double blind study in the UK ('94 - '99)
http://www.wemove.org/ema/em_pd_02.html

There was a MGH study in 1996... (not for parkies tho)
http://neurosurgery.mgh.harvard.edu/e-s-962.htm

And .... reported in Finland in 2001...
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/2021da.htm

cheers ...... murray