Our local TV station channel 6 in Orlando, Florida had the following report
on Monday, April 22. It is on their website today.    I quote:
Doctors:  New drug helps Parkinsons's patients. British doctors said that
they have a new treatment for Parkinson's Disease, according to a Local 6
news report.  An experimental drug pumped directly into damaged areas of the
braiin has produced dramatic improvements in patients, Local 6 news reported.
 The drug called GDNF reportedly helped five patients move better.  One
patient reported that the drug restored sense of smell and the ability to
laugh.  Unquote.

Has anyone heard this report or know any further details? Channel 6 website
www.myCFnow.com.   Marilyn age 72 diagnosed in 1998.  [log in to unmask]