Well, we are contending with a faction that only wants to put fear &
indignation into the minds of Americans in regard to embryonic cloning for
medical research.  At this time, radio ads are running which are urging
voters in Missouri to contact their Senator Jean Carnahan to persuade her to
vote for the Brownback Bill...the bill that will ban this vital research.  It
seems that Senator Carnahan is, at this time, undecided in her vote.

The radio ad puts such a one sided twist on this issue that most "unknowing"
citizens will think the absolute worst.  The really tragic part is that
nothing is said about the possibility of a cure being developed for the
millions who suffer with devastating disorders.

I would urge you all to contact Senator Carnahan with your request that she
vote FOR the Feinstein Bill (Bill # 1758.)  We need her vote!  She, like
Orrin Hatch are undecided...we need their votes.
E-mail address:  [log in to unmask]
Thanks
Dee