How lucky you are, Paul.  I went to Norton's Hospital ER here in Louisville,
and I just happen to have the address & the Dr.'so name:

Dr. Tara Odle
Norton Hospital Emergency Department
200 I Chestnut St.
Louisville, KY  40202
(502)629-7200

With my connective tissue disorder, I'm really use to uppity Dr.s.  I
finally had to go to the Connective Tissue Disorder Clinic at Univ. of
Cincinnati's Children's Hospital to see a Geneticist (is that spelled
right?) that specialized in Marfan/Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes.  Ehlers-Danlos
(EDS) is so rare that I couldn't find a Dr. locally that knew much about it.
After years of fatigue and joint pain (and misdiagnosis as bipolar), I was
almost correctly diagnosed my a local Rhuematoloist.  There are several
subtypes of EDS.  He diagnosed the EDS but put me in the wrong type.

Unfortunately, once you have been hospitalized for depression or diagnosed
as bipolar (or misdiagnosed, as the case may be),  your credibility is shot.
Norton's was were I was hospitalized many years ago, but it shows up on my
records.  I could tell that Dr. Odle was suspicious of my motives for going
to the ER.  She either thought I was pill seeking (which I get because I
have chronic pain & have had to get pain meds there), or she thought I was
having an anxiety attack.  Or, she just may have been busy and distracted,
and I am paranoid.  But I know for sure that she was mistaken about PD never
being unilateral no matter how many PD patients she had seen that were
bilateral.

So, I'm use to wrestling with Drs.  While I am annoyed, I'm not too put out
about her.  I kind of expect it.  For every one good Dr. out there, there
are about 50 mediocre to bad ones.  But if you are annoyed enough to write,
go to it!  It is frightening how uninformed some Drs. are (some I emphasize,
my brother is a surgeon that I hope is well informed).  Oh, and it also
doesn't help that I'm a Medicare/Medicaid patient.  Anyway, I'm too tired to
fight that battle again, but I support and encourage those who do want to
fight it.  Thanks for the support!

Mark