Marilyn, I wear long tube-like dresses in many different colors, ordered from
catalogues, darker colors in winter. T-shirt dresses for everyday, better
stuff if going out, no pants period(but can't seem to throw them and blouses
away,still hoping for a better day) a bra only if someone special is coming,
you know how hard that is to get on.  Now the whole world knows, but who
cares, not about an old bag like me. Dystonia has destroyed my feet so I only
wear SAS sandals in many colors.  Have a '"Judy Dentsch" short gray haircut,
as I "swim" often.  It is too difficult to put eyeshadow on or "erase", or
fix my hair.

72 is not even medium old, I have a great aunt who is 91 and she says she is
now old-old.  But I agree, I do feel awful for the young onset Parkies and
young people with these terrible diseases.  And those healthy, heartless
people bug me, but I have met people who were very helpful and caring, like
clerks, customers, & box boys at market. Rayilyn, 66/60dx PWP