Sen.Carnahan:

Please tell me, just whose life am I taking if I use my own DNA too cure my
Parkinson's Disease as might be posssible with therapeutic cloning which does
not need sperm - the "eggshell", my own possible delayed twin clone, myself
as I am being cured?????

What a shame and disgrace that the Brownback bill would criminalizes this
therapy..  I can't even go to the UK for help, Medicare does not cover
treatment abroad.  Only the rich will get treatment.

Only death will free me and I'm not even allowed that.  Millions suffer with
every breath, how can you not hear our cries....we suffer for years, we don't
just get a  disease and die the next day..  PD is my 2nd, ovaran cancer was
my 1st.  How about you?  Senator, how is your health?

Rayilyn Brown
909-696-0908
40697 Corte Albara
Murrieta, CA  92562-5513