Wow, just a couple of days on this list and Rees is on to me.  I'm one of
the responsible (well, more responsible than not...well, ok, slightly
dependable) weirdos.  Speaking of which, I need to respond to several people
that have replied to my posts.  It may take a few days to respond, but be
certain that I've read them all.  Right now, my head and neck are killing
me.  It's been an awful few days, but the warm welcome and great advice I've
gotten here has really helped.  Thanks!

Mark

> weirdos out there.  There's weirdos in our community, too, but even they
(ok,
> we) can be expected to act more honorably toward those who we "see every
> day."
>
> Thanks for your concern,
>
> Rees Jenkins

mailto:[log in to unmask]