Subject: Virus/Worm Alert

reason. My pc is now CLEAN thanks to Norton AntiVirus  !!!
    Cheers, Jim

----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Snyder
  To: James A Snyder
  Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 8:45 AM
  Subject: RE: FW: W32.Klez.E removal tools

  Dad,
    I got an email from you that read as you see below.  Norton Anti Virus
caught it and informed me that there was a virus in the attached file
(setup.exe)  I'm ok but you may need to check your machine and see if you
have been infected!  I'll send the url for the Norton (Symantec) web page
that describes this virus.  Keep in touch!

  Jeff