Marilyn Knight wrote:

> JoAnn - Thank you  for the advice -  I'm taking one a day Moducare tablet
> which regulates immune function. It modulates T-Cells and enhances NK Cells
> Reduces effects of environmental toxins and stress.  Normalizes cortisol.
> Made from Plant Steriols and sterolins.  It's a product made by EPI.  What's
> the verdict?  Marilyn

Hi Marilyn, I haven't been able to follow PIEN lately as I would wish
but saw my name on Jo Ann's post.

If you have rheumatoid arthritis, that's a disease of the immune system
wherein it attacks the body. The current thinking is that it may not be
a good idea to use supplements that strengthen the immune system, as it
might make such diseases worse. I don't know that that is true, but I
would discuss it with your rheumatologist.
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/