Hi- and welcome.  I would not begin to even suggest diagnoses for your
symptoms.  I would suggest you get a second opinion from another neurologist.
 I do know I stay; active and positive despite my collection of problems:
Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Park nests and osteoporosis. I have gotten so much
out of this group and have learned more than I have in the past 9 years.( I
am 55).I liked the idea of using a cane but did not want to look older than
my years.  I grabbed a mop handle and off I went. Luckily it worked for me
but it might no;t be the answer for everyone.Good  luck to you  and get
yourself diagnosed if you need t;o go to someplace like UCLA or SF.

Betty Jo