Hi . I am 43 years old and on my 3rd rollator. I used one since age 38
years old. I wore out tires and brakes on my old rollators/walker.
Naturally medicare said they never heard of people's walker wearing out
and I told them it is because most don't use them they carry the walker
in the grocery carts or it sits in the corner <smile>. I had to fight
for three days and someone finally came to my house to look at the
walker and the 80% was covered. It would have been cheaper to just
approve the walker in the first place.

nancy m.