Hey wait a minute. Let's not shoot the messenger because we don't like the
message. We are lucky to have a compendium of people with expertise in
different fields and if an attorney cautions us of the consequences of the
act and is seconded by a medical professional it would be at the worst folly
and the least gauche not to take the information in gracefully. What we do
with the information is our own
business and It is obvious that some will heed and others will not and so be
it.

There are enough messages on various topics pointing out that the disease
affects us each differently. Take requip for example. For some it's as good
as Sinemet. Others get tired from it. Still others get sleepy. Some actually
report falling asleep at the wheel. Imagine the liability (not to mention
profound remorse) were someone to fall asleep at the wheel of a moving
automobile using someone else's spare requip. I shudder at it. So that's me.
And that also appears to be Katie and Carole and probably many others. I for
one am glad to have free advice from an expert whether I like it or use it or
not

Paul H. Lauer