In a message dated 4/26/2002 12:44:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> This is easy for you to say.  Horesfeathers!!  Easy for those of you
> wealthy/lucky enough to have access to free drugs - but many don't.   Of
> cause it is illegal - but so what,  There are lots of things that are
> illegal,  and there are lots of things worse than being illegal as well.
> This is my opinion on the matter, anyway.  A rare opportunity to be able to
> do some real good for some needy people.
>
> As for the List.just put a posting saying.  "I have about 100 25/100
> generic
> sinement."  That's all.  Then anyone who needs it can respond personally to
> you.  When you mail them do what I have done - put the pills in a plain
> white envelope n put that and some padding in a plain brown envelope and
> mail em with no return address.  If you're really paranoid - wipe your
> fingerprints off of everything. You'll be doing a service. Those who don't
> approve, won't approve.
> BBA

Hey wait a minute. Let's not shoot the messenger because we don't like the
message. We are lucky to have a compendium of people with expertise in
different fields and if an attorney cautions us of the consequences of the
act and is seconded bya medical professional it would be at the worst folly
and the least gauche not to take the information in gracefully. What we do
with the information is our own
business and It is obvious that some will heed  and others will not and so be
it.

There are enough messages on various topics pointing out that the disease
affects us each differently. Take requip for example. For some it's as good
as Sinemet. Others get tired from it. Still others get sleepy. Some actually
report falling asleep at the wheel. Imagine the liability (not to mention
profound remorse) were someone to fall asleep at the wheel of a moving
automobile using someone else's spare requip. I shudder at it. So that's me.
And that also appears to be Katie and Carole and probably many others. I for
one am glad to have free advice from an expert whether I like it or use it or
not

Paul H. Lauer