In a message dated 4/26/02 4:06:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

Hey wait a minute. Let's not shoot the messenger because we don't like the
message. We are lucky to have a compendium of people with expertise in
different fields and if an attorney cautions us of the consequences of the
act and is seconded bya medical professional it would be at the worst folly
and the least gauche not to take the information in gracefully. What we do

Point well taken, Paul.

We've had a spirited discussion about an ethical dilemma which confronts only
the chronically ill.  At the risk of overkill, I just wanted to share one
more thought.

       "If your neighbor's house is on fire and you have a hose, lend your
neighbor the
       hose."

        -- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Rees Jenkins