My sister told me last night that she had heard or read that on the first TV
show that Michael Fox was in - something up in Canada - 3 other members of
the cast have now been diagnosed with PD.   It was reported that the chance
of that happening had heretofore been considered astronomical, and would
lead one to believe the causes might be environmental!

I m sorry but I did not catch from her where she heard this - (she lives in
the San Diego area) but I don't believe she reads the Star or National
Inquirer!

If this had previouly been discusesd on the List - my apologoies.

BBA