I recently went to a presentation on another subject by a local psychiatrist. However,
informally afterward, he mentioned that he had adopted an infant who evidently was born with
PD; than which there is no earlier onset. Her mother was also positive for PD. He said that
prenatal PD appears to be not uncommon, and attributes it to the use of drugs in the category
of Ecstasy, which specifically attacks dopamine-producing brain cells, as I understood him to
say. It would not have been out of character for Fox and the group mentioned below to have
been users of such drugs; what do others think? worth persuing?

Dan W. Scott, Ph.D.
PWPD 18 years, never a recreational drug user; tried mary jane but could not inhale (I belive
Bill Clinton's story is plausible!),
.--
Work, like you don't need the money.
   Love, like you've never been hurt.